The town of Chilapa is located in the Municipality of Playa Vicente (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 8 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #227 of the ranking. Chilapa is at 59 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Chilapa? You can find it at 8.6 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of Playa Vicente, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Chilapa location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Chilapa? How to get there? Map
Online map of Chilapa in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Chilapa and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Chilapa (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Chilapa
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Chilapa, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Playa Vicente. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Chilapa.
Vote for Chilapa. Opinions.
Do you like Chilapa? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Chilapa so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Playa Vicente
- Arenal Santa Ana (1551 inhabitants)
- Arroyo Bonito (Rancho Villar) (3 inhabitants)
- Boca de Sabana (8 inhabitants)
- Chilapa (2 inhabitants)
- Colonia Miguel Hidalgo (234 inhabitants)
- El Carrizal (1 inhabitants)
- El Jícaro (5 inhabitants)
- El Prado (- inhabitants)
- Gabriel Iglesias Soriano (- inhabitants)
- Las Delicias I (1 inhabitants)
- Mauricio Cruz Santiago (20 inhabitants)
- Nicolás Alonso Cortés (5 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Ojitlán (199 inhabitants)
- Rancho Villegas (18 inhabitants)
- San Ramón Segundo (225 inhabitants)