The town of Chihuahua is located in the Municipality of Pinos (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #292 in terms of number of inhabitants. Chihuahua is at 2,190 meters of altitude.
The town of Chihuahua is located at 22.3 kilometers from Pinos, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Chihuahua.
Where is Chihuahua? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Chihuahua (Zacatecas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Chihuahua building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Chihuahua (Zacatecas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Chihuahua
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Chihuahua, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pinos. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Chihuahua.
Photos of Chihuahua
In order for you to enjoy nature around Chihuahua, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Chihuahua, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Chihuahua. Opinions.
Do you like Chihuahua? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Chihuahua so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pinos
- Barbechitos (12 inhabitants)
- El Durazno (13 inhabitants)
- El Gato (35 inhabitants)
- El Jarillal (16 inhabitants)
- El Palmar del Toro (4 inhabitants)
- La Calerilla (113 inhabitants)
- La Providencia (- inhabitants)
- Los Cuates (58 inhabitants)
- Los Patos (9 inhabitants)
- Paso Blanco (263 inhabitants)
- Refugio de los Ortiz (379 inhabitants)
- San Judas Tadeo (2 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (- inhabitants)
- San Rafael de los Alemán (San Rafael) (165 inhabitants)
- Santa Genoveva (74 inhabitants)