The town of Chi-Ac is located in the Municipality of Valladolid (in the State of Yucatán). There are 6 inhabitants. Chi-Ac is at 21 meters of altitude.
The locality was formerly known as Kaal'ak, but changed its name a few years ago. This town decided to change its name in the year 2019.
Where is Chi-Ac? How to get there? Map
Online map of Chi-Ac (Yucatán) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Yucatán State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Chi-Ac (Yucatán) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Chi-AcMany people want to stay in the town of Chi-Ac itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- TECNOHOTEL VALLADOLID: 4 km away, direction West (3 minutes by car)
- HOTEL Y RESTAURANT ZACTUN: 4 km away, direction Northeast (3 minutes by car)
- RENTA DE CUARTOS: 4 km away, direction West (3 minutes by car)
- POSADA CARRUSELL: 7 km away, direction West (4 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Chi-Ac
With the satellite map of Chi-Ac will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Valladolid. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Chi-Ac.
Vote for Chi-Ac
Do you like Chi-Ac or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Chi-Ac to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Valladolid
- Chan Xbutum Dos (5 inhabitants)
- El Diezmo (6 inhabitants)
- Ka'anan (1 inhabitants)
- Kanxoc (3579 inhabitants)
- Katil (2 inhabitants)
- Noxkituc (- inhabitants)
- Popolá (4960 inhabitants)
- Quex (1 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Takú (- inhabitants)
- San Diego (9 inhabitants)
- San Vicente (19 inhabitants)
- Santa Inés (- inhabitants)
- X-Balché (- inhabitants)
- Xinal (- inhabitants)
- Yohdzonot (- inhabitants)