Cerro Dorado (Durango)
Know the tiny town of Cerro Dorado through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town of 6 inhabitants in the State of Durango
The town of Cerro Dorado is located in the Municipality of Santiago Papasquiaro (in the State of Durango). There are 6 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #196 of the ranking. Cerro Dorado is at 1789 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Cerro Dorado? You can find it at 2.3 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Santiago Papasquiaro, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Cerro Dorado location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Cerro Dorado? How to get there? Map
Online map of Cerro Dorado in Durango, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Satellite photo of Cerro Dorado
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Cerro Dorado, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Santiago Papasquiaro. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Cerro Dorado.
Vote for Cerro Dorado. Opinions.
Do you like Cerro Dorado? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Cerro Dorado so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Santiago Papasquiaro
- Adulfo Virrey (3 inhabitants)
- Aserradero Giselle (- inhabitants)
- Campo Alvarado (11 inhabitants)
- El Salvador (242 inhabitants)
- La Quebrada de Durango (2 inhabitants)
- Las Margaritas (36 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (195 inhabitants)
- Las Tapias (6 inhabitants)
- Lozano Zavala (La Campana) (498 inhabitants)
- Potrerillos (31 inhabitants)
- San Juan de Camarones (156 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (- inhabitants)
- San Miguel del Cantil (126 inhabitants)
- Sandovales (73 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa del Llano (28 inhabitants)