The town of Casildo Hernández is located in the Municipality of Las Choapas (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #672 of the whole municipality. Casildo Hernández is at 30 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Casildo Hernández is located at 35.5 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of Las Choapas, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Casildo Hernández.
Where is Casildo Hernández? How to get there? Map
Online map of Casildo Hernández (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Meet all the magical towns of the Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave State and discover their cultural essence
The population of Casildo Hernández (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Casildo HernándezMany people want to stay in the town of Casildo Hernández itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- AUTO HOTEL ACUARIO: 47 km away, direction North (36 minutes by car)
- MOTEL SANTA FE: 46 km away, direction North (33 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MARIA VERONICA: 47 km away, direction North (32 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LAS PALMAS: 54 km away, direction North (45 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Casildo Hernández
With the satellite map of Casildo Hernández will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Las Choapas. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Casildo Hernández.
Photos of Casildo Hernández
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Casildo Hernández? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Casildo Hernández.
Vote for Casildo Hernández
Do you like Casildo Hernández or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Casildo Hernández to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Las Choapas
- Arroyo Marín (167 inhabitants)
- Calipan de López (233 inhabitants)
- El Carmen (5 inhabitants)
- El Macayo (- inhabitants)
- El Suspiro (9 inhabitants)
- Felipe Ángeles (913 inhabitants)
- Francisco I. Madero (Agua Fría) (375 inhabitants)
- George (- inhabitants)
- Jaime Flores Ávila (- inhabitants)
- La Curva (Clicar) (2 inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (- inhabitants)
- Los Nietos (20 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (La Florida) (9 inhabitants)
- Xicoténcatl (18 inhabitants)
- Yucateco el Pedregal (141 inhabitants)