The town of Casa Blanca is located in the Municipality of San Juan Evangelista (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 8 inhabitants. Casa Blanca is at 71 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Casa Blanca? How to get there? Map
Online map of Casa Blanca (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain Casa Blanca building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Casa Blanca (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Casa Blanca
With the satellite map of Casa Blanca will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of San Juan Evangelista. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Casa Blanca.
Vote for Casa Blanca. Opinions.
Do you like Casa Blanca? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Casa Blanca so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Juan Evangelista
- San Pedro (- inhabitants)
- Cartagena de Michapan (205 inhabitants)
- Cascajalito (174 inhabitants)
- Cruce al Rancho San Leonardo (- inhabitants)
- El Avillero (2 inhabitants)
- El Diamante (2 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (7 inhabitants)
- Francisco I. Madero (- inhabitants)
- Francisco I. Madero (Plan de la Gloria) (302 inhabitants)
- La Ceiba (8 inhabitants)
- La Fortuna (100 inhabitants)
- La Loma (- inhabitants)
- Ocu (- inhabitants)
- Piedra y Zamorano (6 inhabitants)
- San José (94 inhabitants)