The town of Campo la Sábila is located in the Municipality of Tepalcingo (in the State of Morelos). There are 5 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #29 of the whole municipality. Campo la Sábila is at 1,140 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Campo la Sábila is located at 2.2 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of Tepalcingo, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Campo la Sábila.
Where is Campo la Sábila? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Campo la Sábila (Morelos) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Campo la Sábila, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Campo la Sábila and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Campo la Sábila (Morelos) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Campo la Sábila
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Campo la Sábila, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tepalcingo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Campo la Sábila.
Vote for Campo la Sábila. Opinions.
Do you like Campo la Sábila? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Campo la Sábila so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tepalcingo
- Adolfo López Mateos (521 inhabitants)
- Atotonilco (3539 inhabitants)
- Cruz de Jaramalla (Colonia Lauro Ortega) (372 inhabitants)
- DICONSA [DICONSA (7 inhabitants)
- El Rosal Norte (2 inhabitants)
- Los Tulipanes (150 inhabitants)
- Ixtlilco el Grande (3495 inhabitants)
- Ixtlilco el Grande (33 inhabitants)
- La Junta (10 inhabitants)
- La Vía (49 inhabitants)
- Mano Pintada (12 inhabitants)
- Pitzotlán (43 inhabitants)
- Pozo Número 39 (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Covadonga (2 inhabitants)
- Zacapalco (1833 inhabitants)