Campestre Valle Fértil (Coahuila de Zaragoza)
The most complete information about the tiny town of Campestre Valle Fértil (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town in Coahuila de Zaragoza has 2 inhabitants?
The town of Campestre Valle Fértil is located in the Municipality of Saltillo (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. Campestre Valle Fértil is at 1,814 meters of altitude.
Where is Campestre Valle Fértil? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Campestre Valle Fértil (Coahuila de Zaragoza) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Campestre Valle Fértil, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Campestre Valle Fértil and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Campestre Valle Fértil (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Campestre Valle Fértil
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Campestre Valle Fértil, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Saltillo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Campestre Valle Fértil.
Vote for Campestre Valle Fértil
Do you like Campestre Valle Fértil or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Campestre Valle Fértil to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Saltillo
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Saltillo
- Asunción Sosa Moreno (3 inhabitants)
- Cuautla (169 inhabitants)
- Don Javier (4 inhabitants)
- El Derramadero (962 inhabitants)
- Encarnación de Guzmán (16 inhabitants)
- Hedionda del Lobo (2 inhabitants)
- El Potrero (José Albino Treviño) (- inhabitants)
- La Angostura (Fabiola Casillas Siller) (8 inhabitants)
- Las Curvas de la Encantada (- inhabitants)
- Los Ocho Hermanos (- inhabitants)
- Palmas Altas (55 inhabitants)
- Presa de Guadalupe (35 inhabitants)
- Quinta Don Oscar (2 inhabitants)
- Roberto Cuvios Moreno (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa de los Muchachos (417 inhabitants)