The town of Calahorra is located in the Municipality of Sombrerete (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #197 in terms of number of inhabitants. Calahorra is at 2,254 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
The town of Calahorra is located at 14.7 kilometers from Sombrerete, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Calahorra.
Where is Calahorra? How to get there? Map
Location map of Calahorra in Zacatecas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Calahorra, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Calahorra and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Calahorra (Zacatecas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Calahorra
With the satellite map of Calahorra will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Sombrerete. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Calahorra.
Photos of Calahorra
In order for you to enjoy nature around Calahorra, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Calahorra, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Calahorra. Opinions.
Do you like Calahorra? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Calahorra so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Sombrerete
- Colonia Presidentes Ejidales (2 inhabitants)
- El Cheroque (- inhabitants)
- Eusebio Gómez (30 inhabitants)
- La Güera (- inhabitants)
- Los Pacheco (32 inhabitants)
- Ojito de Huatitapa (10 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua la Batea (285 inhabitants)
- Quinta Chilla (Abdón Zúñiga) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho El Girasol (11 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo del Carmen (Rancho Nuevo) (70 inhabitants)
- Rancho Tres Marías (2 inhabitants)
- San José de Mesillas (Mesillas) (442 inhabitants)
- San Martín (8 inhabitants)
- San Miguel de la Herradura (98 inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (154 inhabitants)