We collected numerous data from the city of Cacalomacán, in addition to photos, maps or statistics.
Thus you will discover this incredible village of 12001 inhabitants of México.
the town of Cacalomacán is located in the Municipality of Toluca (in the State of México). There are 12001 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #8 in terms of number of inhabitants. Cacalomacán is at 2767 meters of altitude.
The town of Cacalomacán is located at 6.9 kilometers from Toluca de Lerdo, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Cacalomacán.Population in Cacalomacán
In the town there are 5866 men and 6135 women. The ratio women per men is 1.046, and the fecundity rate is 2.19 children per woman. People from outside the State of México account for 6.47% of the total population. 2.56% of the inhabitants are illiterate (1.65% of men and 3.42% of women). The average school enrollment ratio is 9.49 (9.73 within the men and 9.27 within the women).Population changes in Cacalomacán since 2005
In 2005, in Cacalomacán there were 11414 inhabitants. That is to say, now there are 587 more people (a variation of 5.14%). Of which there are 254 more men (a variation of 4.53%), and 333 more women (a variation of 5.74%).
0.79% of the population is indigenous, and 0.48% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.Unemployment and the economy in Cacalomacán
36.82% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (51.38% of the men, and 22.90% of the women).Housing and infrastructure in Cacalomacán
In Cacalomacán there are 3154 dwellings. 99.27% of the dwellings have electricity, 95.06% have piped water, 99.46% have toilet or restroom, 90.74% have a radio receiver, 97.38% a television, 76.43% a fridge, 61.50% a washing-machine, 39.77% a car or a van, 29.82% a personal computer, 50.16% a landline telephone, 57.68% mobile phone, and 20.01% Internet access.
Where is Cacalomacán?
What is Cacalomacán like?
Vote for Cacalomacán
Do you like Cacalomacán? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Cacalomacán so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Schools in Cacalomacán
- IGNACIO MANUEL ALTAMIRANO
- INSTITUTO CULTURAL PAIDEIA
- INSTITUTO CULTURAL Y DEPORTIVO SIMON BOLIVAR
- All of the Schools in Cacalomacán
Bars, night clubs and cafes in Cacalomacán
- CLUB DE NUTRICIÓN EN CACALOMACÁN
- TIENDA ESCOLAR EN CACALOMACÁN
- TIENDA ESCOLAR EN CACALOMACÁN
- All the local bars, night clubs and cafes in Cacalomacán
Local food places, eat out, restaurants in Cacalomacán
- Restaurants in Cacalomacán (México)
- Pizza places in Cacalomacán (México)
- Burgers in Cacalomacán (México)
- Chicken restaurants in Cacalomacán (México)
- Papas potatoes in Cacalomacán (México)
- Mexican street food in Cacalomacán (México)
- Tacos and tortas in Cacalomacán (México)
Information on Postal and ZIP Codes of Cacalomacán
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Toluca:
- Barrio de Balbuena (Los Siete Compadres)
- Barrio de Jesús Fracción Primera
- Barrio la Palma Toltepec
- Barrio Santa María
- Calzada de los Corredores
- Cerrillo Vista Hermosa
- Col. Arroyo Vista Hermosa (Barrio el Arroyo)
- Colonia Acuxtitla
- Colonia de Pacífico
- Colonia Guadalupe
- Colonia la Joya
- Colonia la Venta
- Ejido de Almoloya de Juárez
- Ejido de Oxtotitlán (Nova)
- El Cerrillo Piedras Blancas (El Cerrillo)
- El Depósito
- El Dorado
- Joya de Cacalomacán (Hda. San Antonio Cano)
- La Constitución
- La Loma Cuexcontitlán