Buenavista del Carmen (Tamaulipas)
Maps, photos and statistics of Buenavista del Carmen, a beautiful tiny town of 4 inhabitants in the State of Tamaulipas
The town of Buenavista del Carmen is located in the Municipality of Reynosa (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 4 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #215 of the whole municipality. Buenavista del Carmen is at 113 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Buenavista del Carmen is located at 21.7 kilometers (in direction West) from the locality of Reynosa, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Buenavista del Carmen.
Where is Buenavista del Carmen? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Buenavista del Carmen (Tamaulipas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Buenavista del Carmen, which has the following symbol
Satellite photo of Buenavista del Carmen
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Buenavista del Carmen, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Reynosa. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Buenavista del Carmen.
Vote for Buenavista del Carmen. Opinions.
Do you like Buenavista del Carmen? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Buenavista del Carmen so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Reynosa
- Casagrande (4 inhabitants)
- El Ausente (5 inhabitants)
- El Cortijo (26 inhabitants)
- El Lobo Dos (4 inhabitants)
- El Papalote (Brecha 70 con Dren) (3 inhabitants)
- El Puerto Dos (4 inhabitants)
- El Refugio (5 inhabitants)
- Emiliano Zapata Número Tres (- inhabitants)
- La Mortandad (- inhabitants)
- La Soledad (Roberto De León) (- inhabitants)
- Los Cuatro Hermanos Uno (- inhabitants)
- San Andrés (6 inhabitants)
- San Jacinto Dos (San Jacinto) (3 inhabitants)
- San José (7 inhabitants)
- San Manuel (- inhabitants)