The town of Buenavista is located in the Municipality of Morelos (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 2 inhabitants. Buenavista is at 1,502 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Buenavista? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Buenavista in Chihuahua? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Buenavista.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chihuahua State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Buenavista (Chihuahua) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near BuenavistaDo you want to stay in Buenavista? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Buenavista:
- HOTEL REAL DE MORELOS: 51 km away, direction Northeast (36 minutes by car)
- HOTEL REGINA: 45 km away, direction Northeast (32 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MAHIRANY: 73 km away, direction Northwest (56 minutes by car)
- HOTEL HACIENDA DE VELAZQUEZ: 88 km away, direction Northwest (65 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Buenavista
With the satellite map of Buenavista will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Morelos. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Buenavista.
Vote for Buenavista
Do you like Buenavista or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Buenavista to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Morelos
- Casa Quemada (- inhabitants)
- El Limoncito (9 inhabitants)
- El Petate (12 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (14 inhabitants)
- El Terrero (4 inhabitants)
- La Escondida (- inhabitants)
- La Higuera (- inhabitants)
- Las Joyitas (- inhabitants)
- Mesa del Frijol (10 inhabitants)
- Piedras Verdes (- inhabitants)
- Potrerillo (- inhabitants)
- Puerto de Matupares (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Escondido (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Mesa los Leales (159 inhabitants)
- San Francisco de Norogachi (4 inhabitants)