Bonilla (Michoacán de Ocampo)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of Bonilla, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 2 inhabitants of Michoacán de Ocampo.
The town of Bonilla is located in the Municipality of Coalcomán de Vázquez Pallares (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #382 of the whole municipality. Bonilla is at 920 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Bonilla is located at 33.5 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Coalcomán de Vázquez Pallares, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Bonilla.
Where is Bonilla? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Bonilla (Michoacán de Ocampo)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of Bonilla
With the satellite map of Bonilla will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Coalcomán de Vázquez Pallares. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Bonilla.
Vote for Bonilla. Opinions.
Do you like Bonilla? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Bonilla so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Coalcomán de Vázquez Pallares
- Casas Quemadas (20 inhabitants)
- El Coyul (17 inhabitants)
- La Aguacatera (- inhabitants)
- La Mantilla (4 inhabitants)
- La Tamacua (7 inhabitants)
- La Tarayera (- inhabitants)
- Las Guacamayas (6 inhabitants)
- Las Matianas (2 inhabitants)
- Los Amolitos (3 inhabitants)
- Los Molinos (3 inhabitants)
- Los Riegos (- inhabitants)
- Mesa de Reyes (- inhabitants)
- Palma Real (13 inhabitants)
- Saca Marín (El Sacamarinal) (- inhabitants)
- Sin Agua (- inhabitants)