Boa Sorte (Tamaulipas)
The most complete information of the tiny town of Boa Sorte (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Tamaulipas has 2 inhabitants?
The town of Boa Sorte is located in the Municipality of Llera (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #194 of the whole municipality. Boa Sorte is at 280 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Boa Sorte is located at 1.9 kilometers (in direction Southwest) from the locality of Llera de Canales, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Boa Sorte.
Where is Boa Sorte? How to get there? Map
Location map of Boa Sorte in Tamaulipas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Boa Sorte, which is marked with the following symbol
Satellite photo of Boa Sorte
With the satellite map of Boa Sorte will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Llera. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Boa Sorte.
Vote for Boa Sorte. Opinions.
Do you like Boa Sorte? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Boa Sorte so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Llera
- Ampliación el Cabrito II (24 inhabitants)
- Ampliación las Minas (Juan Parras) (4 inhabitants)
- El Guayabo (131 inhabitants)
- El Hondureño (- inhabitants)
- El Huasteco (4 inhabitants)
- Ixtlayula (1 inhabitants)
- Juana María González (5 inhabitants)
- Los Álamos (2 inhabitants)
- Los Ángeles (6 inhabitants)
- Los Tres Potrillos (José Luis Herrera) (- inhabitants)
- Margarito Juárez Salazar (3 inhabitants)
- Palmillas (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo del Sur (Rancho Nuevo) (131 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nvo. del Norte (Gpe. Cedillo Guerrero) (8 inhabitants)
- Trópico de Cáncer (6 inhabitants)