The town of Basigochi is located in the Municipality of Guachochi (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 2 inhabitants. Basigochi is at 2,239 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Basigochi? How to get there? Map
Location map of Basigochi in Chihuahua: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Basigochi, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Basigochi building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Basigochi (Chihuahua) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Basigochi
With the satellite map of Basigochi will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Guachochi. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Basigochi.
Vote for Basigochi. Opinions.
Do you like Basigochi? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Basigochi so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Guachochi
- Abore (34 inhabitants)
- Chutanachi (10 inhabitants)
- Cirirachi (40 inhabitants)
- El Chocolatito (26 inhabitants)
- El Manzano (43 inhabitants)
- El Ojito (- inhabitants)
- El Orégano (18 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (4 inhabitants)
- La Cañada (61 inhabitants)
- La Linterna (10 inhabitants)
- La Mesa del Partidero (13 inhabitants)
- Rarámuchi (38 inhabitants)
- Repunachi (14 inhabitants)
- Sehuerachi (3 inhabitants)
- Tecorichi (10 inhabitants)