Bachoco (Soledad de Doblado, Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)
The most complete information of the tiny town of Bachoco (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave has 8 inhabitants?
The town of Bachoco is located in the Municipality of Soledad de Doblado (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 8 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #115 of the ranking. Bachoco is at 100 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Bachoco? You can find it at 4.4 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of Soledad de Doblado, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Bachoco location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Bachoco? How to get there? Map
Online map of Bachoco (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Satellite photo of Bachoco
With the satellite map of Bachoco will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Soledad de Doblado. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Bachoco.
Vote for Bachoco. Opinions.
Do you like Bachoco? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Bachoco so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Soledad de Doblado
- El Izote (212 inhabitants)
- El Pensamiento (12 inhabitants)
- La Cabaña (5 inhabitants)
- La Campera (Los Pozos) (14 inhabitants)
- Loma Bonita (58 inhabitants)
- Loma de Santa Bárbara (El Organal) (299 inhabitants)
- Loma del Faro (El Toche) (149 inhabitants)
- Loma del Vigía (9 inhabitants)
- Mata Bejuco (11 inhabitants)
- Mata Copite (6 inhabitants)
- Mirador de Santa Rosa (321 inhabitants)
- Paso Santiago (67 inhabitants)
- Paso Trujillo (5 inhabitants)
- Tamarindo de San Miguel (100 inhabitants)
- Tranca Negra (63 inhabitants)