The town of Arroyo Higuera is located in the Municipality of Urique (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 6 inhabitants. Arroyo Higuera is at 1,957 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Arroyo Higuera? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Arroyo Higuera (Chihuahua)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chihuahua State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Arroyo Higuera (Chihuahua) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Arroyo HigueraMany people want to stay in the town of Arroyo Higuera itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL BASONAYVO: 6 km away, direction South (5 minutes by car)
- POSADA DOÑA CELE: 24 km away, direction South (18 minutes by car)
- HOTEL PLAZA: 28 km away, direction South (19 minutes by car)
- HOTEL Y RESTAURANTE JADE: 23 km away, direction South (16 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Arroyo Higuera
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Arroyo Higuera, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Urique. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Arroyo Higuera.
Vote for Arroyo Higuera
Do you like Arroyo Higuera or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Arroyo Higuera to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Urique
- Batagochi (- inhabitants)
- Carboneras (- inhabitants)
- Colatos (- inhabitants)
- El Manzano (- inhabitants)
- Encino Gordo (1 inhabitants)
- La Casita (Rancho Acosta) (- inhabitants)
- La Cieneguita (4 inhabitants)
- Las Sabanillas (8 inhabitants)
- Mesa de Trinidad (10 inhabitants)
- Otonachi (9 inhabitants)
- Puerto Blanco (Napuchi) (1 inhabitants)
- Puerto de Nacarare (9 inhabitants)
- Repesachi (- inhabitants)
- Sahuarabo (3 inhabitants)
- San Alonso (80 inhabitants)