Arroyo de Babuilaina (Chihuahua)
Know the tiny town of Arroyo de Babuilaina through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town of 1 inhabitants in the State of Chihuahua
The town of Arroyo de Babuilaina is located in the Municipality of Morelos (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #277 in terms of number of inhabitants. Arroyo de Babuilaina is at 522 meters of altitude.
The town of Arroyo de Babuilaina is located at 13.7 kilometers from Morelos, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Arroyo de Babuilaina.
Where is Arroyo de Babuilaina? How to get there? Map
Online map of Arroyo de Babuilaina in Chihuahua, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Satellite photo of Arroyo de Babuilaina
With the satellite map of Arroyo de Babuilaina will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Morelos. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Arroyo de Babuilaina.
Photos of Arroyo de Babuilaina
In order for you to enjoy nature around Arroyo de Babuilaina, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Arroyo de Babuilaina, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Arroyo de Babuilaina. Opinions.
Do you like Arroyo de Babuilaina? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Arroyo de Babuilaina so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Morelos
- Arroyo Hondo (5 inhabitants)
- Basonopita (4 inhabitants)
- El Mezquite (El Chapote) (41 inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (7 inhabitants)
- La Cieneguita (15 inhabitants)
- La Tatema (25 inhabitants)
- Las Lomas de las Lusanias (12 inhabitants)
- Las Pilitas (10 inhabitants)
- Los Berros (- inhabitants)
- Molinares (6 inhabitants)
- Rincón del Chapote (12 inhabitants)
- Sabanillas (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio (Chapote) (11 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (84 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (Cueva Prieta) (21 inhabitants)