The town of Armando Garza Guerrero is located in the Municipality of Soto la Marina (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #395 in terms of number of inhabitants. Armando Garza Guerrero is at 78 meters of altitude.
The town of Armando Garza Guerrero is located at 14.7 kilometers from Soto la Marina, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Armando Garza Guerrero.
Where is Armando Garza Guerrero? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Armando Garza Guerrero (Tamaulipas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Armando Garza Guerrero building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Armando Garza Guerrero (Tamaulipas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Armando Garza Guerrero
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Armando Garza Guerrero, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Soto la Marina. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Armando Garza Guerrero.
Vote for Armando Garza Guerrero. Opinions.
Do you like Armando Garza Guerrero? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Armando Garza Guerrero so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Soto la Marina
- Cuatro Hermanos (1 inhabitants)
- El Caballito (4 inhabitants)
- El Catano (4 inhabitants)
- El Mezcalero (1 inhabitants)
- Hilario Tudón Menchaca (1 inhabitants)
- La Agüita (2 inhabitants)
- La Candelaria (1 inhabitants)
- La Encarnación (Juan José Sánchez) (1 inhabitants)
- La Presita (- inhabitants)
- Las Escolleras (- inhabitants)
- Los Chinos (3 inhabitants)
- Los Primos (- inhabitants)
- San Felipe (23 inhabitants)
- Valle Escondido (5 inhabitants)
- Verde Grande (1 inhabitants)