Antonio Tejeda Olivera (Colima)
We have collected numerous data from small village of Antonio Tejeda Olivera, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 11 inhabitants of Colima.
The town of Antonio Tejeda Olivera is located in the Municipality of Colima (in the State of Colima). There are 11 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #41 in terms of number of inhabitants. Antonio Tejeda Olivera is at 339 meters of altitude.
The town of Antonio Tejeda Olivera is located at 15.7 kilometers from Colima, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Antonio Tejeda Olivera.
Where is Antonio Tejeda Olivera? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Antonio Tejeda Olivera in Colima? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Antonio Tejeda Olivera.
Satellite photo of Antonio Tejeda Olivera
With the satellite map of Antonio Tejeda Olivera will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Colima. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Antonio Tejeda Olivera.
Vote for Antonio Tejeda Olivera. Opinions.
Do you like Antonio Tejeda Olivera? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Antonio Tejeda Olivera so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Colima
- Colonia Tierra y Libertad (11 inhabitants)
- Crucero Bajío de la Leona (3 inhabitants)
- El Mangal (San Miguel del Ojo de Agua) (1 inhabitants)
- El Tajo (3 inhabitants)
- Joaquín Álvarez (2 inhabitants)
- La Barrosa (5 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (7 inhabitants)
- Los Mezcales (9 inhabitants)
- Lucía Salcedo (2 inhabitants)
- Nacho Salazar (- inhabitants)
- Rancho de Don Albino (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (15 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (- inhabitants)
- Taxinastla (Río Naranjo) (4 inhabitants)
- Tiburcio Velasco Valencia (8 inhabitants)