Antonio Castillo (Valle Hermoso, Tamaulipas)
We collected numerous data from the small village of Antonio Castillo, in addition to photos, maps or statistics.
Thus you will discover this incredible village of 11 inhabitants of Tamaulipas.
the town of Antonio Castillo is located in the Municipality of Valle Hermoso (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 11 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #84 of the ranking. Antonio Castillo is at 9 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Antonio Castillo? You can find it at 13.0 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of Valle Hermoso, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Antonio Castillo location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.Population in Antonio Castillo (Valle Hermoso, Tamaulipas)
In the town there are 4 men and 7 women. The ratio women per men is 1.750, and the fecundity rate is 2 children per woman. People from outside the State of Tamaulipas account for 9.09% of the total population. 9.09% of the inhabitants are illiterate (0.00% of men and 14.29% of women). The average school enrollment ratio is 6 (3 within the men and 7 within the women).Population changes in Antonio Castillo since 2005
In 2005, in Antonio Castillo there were 18 inhabitants. That is to say, now there are -7 people less (a variation of -38.89%). Of which there are -4 men less (a variation of -50.00%), and -3 women less (a variation of -30.00%).
0.00% of the population is indigenous, and 0.00% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.Unemployment and the economy in Antonio Castillo
36.36% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (50.00% of the men, and 28.57% of the women).Housing and infrastructure in Antonio Castillo
In Antonio Castillo there are 3 dwellings. 33.33% of the dwellings have electricity, 100.00% have piped water, 100.00% have toilet or restroom, 66.67% have a radio receiver, 33.33% a television, 0.00% a fridge, 0.00% a washing-machine, 33.33% a car or a van, 0.00% a personal computer, 0.00% a landline telephone, 66.67% mobile phone, and 0.00% Internet access.
Where is Antonio Castillo?
What is Antonio Castillo like?
Vote for Antonio Castillo
Do you like Antonio Castillo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Antonio Castillo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Valle Hermoso:
- 12 de Octubre (B-124 entre Sur 86 y Sur 88)
- 12 de Octubre (B-126 entre Sur 85 Y Sur 89)
- 16 de Septiembre (B-126 de S. 91 a S. 93)
- 18 de Marzo (B-110 entre Sur 82 y Sur 88)
- 18 de Marzo (B-114 entre Km. 90.3 a 91)
- 18 de Marzo (B-114 entre Sur 73 y Sur 81.5)
- 18 de Marzo (B-114 entre Sur 86 y Sur 86.6)
- 18 de Marzo (B-116 entre Sur 87 y Sur 88)
- 18 de Marzo (B-116 entre Sur 95 y Sur 96)
- 18 de Marzo (Brecha 114 con Kilómetro 89)
- 18 de Marzo (Brecha 114 entre Kilómetro 85 y 85.6)
- 18 de Marzo (Brecha 116 con Kilómetro 98)
- 18 de Marzo (Brecha 116 entre Km. 96 a 97)
- 18 de Marzo (Brecha 117 con Kilómetro 90)
- 18 de Marzo (Brecha 118 entre 90.5 a 91.2)
- 18 de Marzo (El Nogalito)
- 18 de Marzo Ampl. (B-116 S. 73 y S. 82)
- Adolfo García
- Ampliación Aquiles Serdán
- Ampliación Aquiles Serdán
- Ampliación Ensenada