Andalucía (García, Nuevo León)
Maps, photos and statistics of Andalucía, a beautiful tiny town of 4 inhabitants in the State of Nuevo León
The town of Andalucía is located in the Municipality of García (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 4 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #56 of the whole municipality. Andalucía is at 703 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Andalucía is located at 1.5 kilometers (in direction East) from the locality of García, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Andalucía.
Where is Andalucía? How to get there? Map
Location map of Andalucía in Nuevo León: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Andalucía, which is marked with the following symbol
Satellite photo of Andalucía
With the satellite map of Andalucía will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of García. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Andalucía.
Vote for Andalucía. Opinions.
Do you like Andalucía? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Andalucía so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of García
- Chupaderos del Indio (69 inhabitants)
- El Milagro (60 inhabitants)
- El Siete (1 inhabitants)
- Icamole (110 inhabitants)
- Javier Benítez (- inhabitants)
- La Cruz (4 inhabitants)
- Las Láminas (5759 inhabitants)
- Los Rodríguez (- inhabitants)
- Maravillas y Anexas (118 inhabitants)
- Montana (18 inhabitants)
- Quince de Marzo (- inhabitants)
- Sabanillas (132 inhabitants)
- Temporales (Manuel Sauceda) (4 inhabitants)
- Villa Fina (8 inhabitants)
- Villas del Poniente (18246 inhabitants)