Anáhuac (Valle Hermoso, Tamaulipas)
Get know the large village of Anáhuac through its photos, maps and population statistics.
All the information of this town of 3642 inhabitants of the State of Tamaulipas
the town of Anáhuac is located in the Municipality of Valle Hermoso (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 3642 inhabitants. Anáhuac is 8 meters above sea level. If you browse this webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Anáhuac.Population in Anáhuac
In the town there are 1782 men and 1860 women. The ratio women per men is 1.044, and the fecundity rate is 2.55 children per woman. People from outside the State of Tamaulipas account for 13.51% of the total population. 3.82% of the inhabitants are illiterate (3.59% of men and 4.03% of women). The average school enrollment ratio is 8.02 (8.14 within the men and 7.89 within the women).Population changes in Anáhuac since 2005
In 2005, in Anáhuac there were 3566 inhabitants. That is to say, now there are 76 more people (a variation of 2.13%). Of which there are 29 more men (a variation of 1.65%), and 47 more women (a variation of 2.59%).
Indigenous culture in Anáhuac
0.52% of the population is indigenous, and 0.16% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish. Unemployment and the economy in Anáhuac
33.64% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (51.96% of the men, and 16.08% of the women). Housing and infrastructure in Anáhuac
In Anáhuac there are 1298 dwellings. 98.58% of the dwellings have electricity, 94.74% have piped water, 98.68% have toilet or restroom, 77.13% have a radio receiver, 97.37% a television, 93.12% a fridge, 75.61% a washing-machine, 71.15% a car or a van, 21.66% a personal computer, 33.50% a landline telephone, 70.75% mobile phone, and 15.28% Internet access.
Where is Anáhuac?
What is Anáhuac like?
Vote for Anáhuac
Do you like Anáhuac? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Anáhuac so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Schools in Anáhuac
Local food places, eat out, restaurants in Anáhuac
Information on Postal and ZIP Codes of Anáhuac
Help us to improve the information about Anáhuac and to spread it over the Internet:→Add one website of Anáhuac
→ Link Anáhuac from your webpage
→ Write a family member or a friend and tell them about Anáhuac
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Valle Hermoso:
- 12 de Octubre (B-124 entre Sur 86 y Sur 88)
- 18 de Marzo (B-114 entre Km. 90.3 a 91)
- 18 de Marzo (B-114 entre Km. 91.5 a 92.4)
- 18 de Marzo (B-114 entre Sur 73 y Sur 81.5)
- 18 de Marzo (B-114 entre Sur 94 y Sur 97)
- 18 de Marzo (Brecha 114 con Kilómetro 89)
- 18 de Marzo (Brecha 114 entre Km. 96.5 a 97)
- 18 de Marzo (Brecha 116 con Kilómetro 100)
- 18 de Marzo (Brecha 116 con Kilómetro 90)
- 18 de Marzo (Brecha 116 con Kilómetro 92)
- 18 de Marzo (Brecha 116 con Kilómetro 93.5)
- 18 de Marzo (Brecha 116 con Kilómetro 93.9)
- 18 de Marzo (Brecha 116 con Kilómetro 99)
- 18 de Marzo (Brecha 116 entre Km. 96 a 97)
- 18 de Marzo (Brecha 116 entre Km. 97 a 98)
- 18 de Marzo (Brecha 118 con Kilómetro 89)
- 18 de Marzo (Brecha 118 entre 90.5 a 91.2)
- 18 de Marzo (El Nogalito)
- Adolfo García
- Ampliación Aquiles Serdán
- Ampliación Aquiles Serdán