The town of Ampliación el Oro is located in the Municipality of Ocampo (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #101 in terms of number of inhabitants. Ampliación el Oro is at 1,099 meters of altitude.
The town of Ampliación el Oro is located at 106.2 kilometers from Ocampo, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Ampliación el Oro.
Where is Ampliación el Oro? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Ampliación el Oro (Coahuila de Zaragoza) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Ampliación el Oro, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Ampliación el Oro? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Ampliación el Oro (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Ampliación el Oro
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Ampliación el Oro, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ocampo. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Ampliación el Oro.
Vote for Ampliación el Oro. Opinions.
Do you like Ampliación el Oro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Ampliación el Oro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ocampo
- Chula Vista (1671 inhabitants)
- Diez Hermanos (5 inhabitants)
- El Berrinche (3 inhabitants)
- El Bienvenido (2 inhabitants)
- El Caballo (- inhabitants)
- El Pino (18 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (4 inhabitants)
- El Rescalco (Las Cuatas) (- inhabitants)
- La Bayoneta (2 inhabitants)
- La Encantada (La Prieta) (195 inhabitants)
- La Pasión (Mina) (1 inhabitants)
- San Enrique (El Kelly) (- inhabitants)
- San Vicente y Zacatonal (96 inhabitants)
- Soledad (- inhabitants)
- Tanque Nuevo (- inhabitants)