Altamira (Lagos de Moreno, Jalisco)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of Altamira, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 4 inhabitants of Jalisco.
The town of Altamira is located in the Municipality of Lagos de Moreno (in the State of Jalisco). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #405 of the ranking. Altamira is at 1968 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Altamira? You can find it at 8.6 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Lagos de Moreno, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Altamira location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Altamira? How to get there? Map
Location map of Altamira in Jalisco: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Altamira, which is marked with the following symbol
Satellite photo of Altamira
With the satellite map of Altamira will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Lagos de Moreno. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Altamira.
Vote for Altamira. Opinions.
Do you like Altamira? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Altamira so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Lagos de Moreno
- Bajío de Álvarez (15 inhabitants)
- Casas Blancas (14 inhabitants)
- El Encino (4 inhabitants)
- El Ixtle (93 inhabitants)
- El Jagüey (104 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito de Guadalupe (36 inhabitants)
- El Salto (4 inhabitants)
- Juan Álvarez (24 inhabitants)
- Las Barrancas (62 inhabitants)
- Los Venados (- inhabitants)
- Providencia (35 inhabitants)
- Puerta de la Cruz (15 inhabitants)
- Rentería (11 inhabitants)
- San Antonio de las Cruces (32 inhabitants)
- San José de los Díaz (12 inhabitants)