PueblosAmerica.com

Alejandro Gutiérrez López

      

The most complete information of the tiny town of Alejandro Gutiérrez López (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.

Did you know that this town of Coahuila de Zaragoza has 10 inhabitants?

the town of Alejandro Gutiérrez López is located in the Municipality of San Buenaventura (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 10 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #13 in terms of number of inhabitants. Alejandro Gutiérrez López is at 487 meters of altitude.

The town of Alejandro Gutiérrez López is located at 2.5 kilometers from San Buenaventura, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Alejandro Gutiérrez López.

Population in Alejandro Gutiérrez López

In the town there are 5 men and 5 women. The ratio women per men is 1.000, and the fecundity rate is 4.33 children per woman. People from outside the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza account for 20.00% of the total population. 20.00% of the inhabitants are illiterate (40.00% of men and 0.00% of women). The average school enrollment ratio is 7.25 (6.75 within the men and 7.75 within the women).

Indigenous culture in Alejandro Gutiérrez López
0.00% of the population is indigenous, and 0.00% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.

Unemployment and the economy in Alejandro Gutiérrez López
40.00% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (80.00% of the men, and 0.00% of the women).

Housing and infrastructure in Alejandro Gutiérrez López
In Alejandro Gutiérrez López there are 5 dwellings. 100.00% of the dwellings have electricity, 33.33% have piped water, 100.00% have toilet or restroom, 100.00% have a radio receiver, 100.00% a television, 100.00% a fridge, 33.33% a washing-machine, 33.33% a car or a van, 0.00% a personal computer, 0.00% a landline telephone, 66.67% mobile phone, and 0.00% Internet access.

>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of San Buenaventura (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<

Where is Alejandro Gutiérrez López?

Location map of Alejandro Gutiérrez López: Please use the top left controls to zoom in (+) or out (-). They are satellite images centered in Alejandro Gutiérrez López, which is marked with the symbol Map marker

You can access more information about maps of Alejandro Gutiérrez López in this link. You can also visualize satellite photos of Alejandro Gutiérrez López with a higher resolution.

What is Alejandro Gutiérrez López like?

Salida a San BlasCarr. a San Blas + salidaCiber en San Buena

Enjoy the photos of Alejandro Gutiérrez López on this link

Vote for Alejandro Gutiérrez López

Do you like Alejandro Gutiérrez López? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Alejandro Gutiérrez López so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.

Average Rating: 0.0/5
(considering 0 votes)



>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of San Buenaventura

>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<



Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of San Buenaventura: