Schools in San Miguel Metepec (Oaxaca)
Where to study in San Miguel Metepec? In the State of Oaxaca and in this town there is a diversity of schools. Computers or students are important data to analyze.
In the Municipality of Totontepec Villa de Morelos there is a high quality of educational centers.
The schoolchildren in the classrooms on this page come from villages all over the municipality of Totontepec Villa de Morelos.
- El Duraznal (6 inhabitants)
- Patio Grande (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Conchita (1 inhabitants)
- San Francisco Jayacaxtepec (939 inhabitants)
- San Marcos Moctum (167 inhabitants)
- San Miguel Metepec (241 inhabitants)
- Santa María Huitepec (232 inhabitants)
- Santa María Ocotepec (212 inhabitants)
- Santa María Tiltepec (636 inhabitants)
- Santiago Amatepec (384 inhabitants)
- Santiago Jareta (225 inhabitants)
- Santiago Tepitongo (616 inhabitants)
- Tierra Caliente (- inhabitants)
- Tierra Caliente (Rancho Uno y Rancho Dos) (10 inhabitants)
- Totontepec Villa de Morelos (1711 inhabitants)
Alma Mixe, Elementary Education (indigenous Elementary)Type: Public (State level, Transferred Mexican Federal)
School hours: Morning
Address: Independencia Num. 2
Postal Code: 70250