The town of Totolapa is located in the Municipality of Tierra Blanca (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 6 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #364 in terms of number of inhabitants. Totolapa is at 165 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
The town of Totolapa is located at 30.4 kilometers from Tierra Blanca, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Totolapa.
Where is Totolapa? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Totolapa (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Totolapa building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Totolapa (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Totolapa
With the satellite map of Totolapa will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tierra Blanca. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Totolapa.
Vote for Totolapa. Opinions.
Do you like Totolapa? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Totolapa so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tierra Blanca
- Bolso de los Fernández (35 inhabitants)
- El Amate (769 inhabitants)
- El Cimarrón (95 inhabitants)
- El Mango (263 inhabitants)
- El Tigrillo (- inhabitants)
- El Toro (1 inhabitants)
- Jagüey Blanco (9 inhabitants)
- La Floresta (4 inhabitants)
- La Mariposa (61 inhabitants)
- La Victoria (18 inhabitants)
- Las Flores (10 inhabitants)
- Los Cerritos (216 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Arroyo Tambor (325 inhabitants)
- Palito Clavado (11 inhabitants)
- Villas de Tierra Blanca (1340 inhabitants)