The town of Santa Juana is located in the Municipality of Tepehuanes (in the State of Durango). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #225 in terms of number of inhabitants. Santa Juana is at 2,034 meters of altitude.
The town of Santa Juana is located at 87.0 kilometers from Santa Catarina de Tepehuanes, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Santa Juana.
Where is Santa Juana? How to get there? Map
Online map of Santa Juana (Durango) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
The population of Santa Juana (Durango) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Santa JuanaDo you want to stay in Santa Juana? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Santa Juana:
- HOTEL RAMOS: 42 km away, direction South (36 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ALDAMA: 41 km away, direction South (30 minutes by car)
- PARQUE ECOTURÍSTICO TORANCE: 39 km away, direction South (27 minutes by car)
- HOTEL RODRIGUEZ: 39 km away, direction South (33 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Santa Juana
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Juana, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tepehuanes. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Santa Juana.
Photos of Santa Juana
In order for you to enjoy nature around Santa Juana, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Santa Juana, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
The Postal Code of Santa Juana (Durango) is 35633
Do you want to know the Postal Code of Santa Juana so that you can send postal packages and letters with complete confidence that they will arrive at their destination? Write down the following 5 digits: 35633. The first two digits of the ZIP code of Santa Juana ("35") correspond to the State of Durango, and the last three identify the town itself. As a curiosity, there may be several locations in the same State with the same Post Code.
Vote for Santa Juana
Do you like Santa Juana or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Santa Juana to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tepehuanes
- Arroyo del Agua (3 inhabitants)
- Canalitas (24 inhabitants)
- Ciénega Prieta (2 inhabitants)
- El Cañón (2 inhabitants)
- El Paredón (- inhabitants)
- El Peñol (6 inhabitants)
- La Aurora (- inhabitants)
- La Canoa (14 inhabitants)
- La Escondida (- inhabitants)
- Laguna del Pitorreal (4 inhabitants)
- Las Piedronas (5 inhabitants)
- Ojos Azules II (5 inhabitants)
- Potrero de Cháidez (203 inhabitants)
- San Pedro de Pescaderos (80 inhabitants)
- Yerbabuena (50 inhabitants)