Schools in Macabilito (Tabasco)
Where to study in Macabilito? Education is important, and there are many schools to choose from in computers or teaching quality. Here is a list of the best schools in the State of Tabasco.
In the Municipality of Huimanguillo there is a high quality of educational centers.
Find out the localities of Huimanguillo from where the children go to school.
- Amacohíte 2da. Sección (122 inhabitants)
- Don Ostadio (6 inhabitants)
- El Barí (4 inhabitants)
- Emiliano Zapata 2da. Sección (22 inhabitants)
- Francisco Rueda (1401 inhabitants)
- Güiral y González 2da. Sección (257 inhabitants)
- José María Morelos y Pavón (561 inhabitants)
- José María Morelos y Pavón (58 inhabitants)
- Miguel Alemán (4 inhabitants)
- Nueva Esperanza (7 inhabitants)
- Paredón 2da. Sección (Álvaro Obregón) (152 inhabitants)
- Paso de la Mina 3ra. Sección (1165 inhabitants)
- Pedregal Moctezuma 1ra. Sección (97 inhabitants)
- Pejelagartero 2da. Sección (Jahuacte) (129 inhabitants)
- Zanapa 2da. Sección (El Tumbo) (356 inhabitants)
Cursos Comunitarios, Elementary Education (Elementary Conafe)Type: Public (Mexican Federal, Organismo Descentralizado De La Secretaria De Educacion Publica)
School hours: Morning
Address: Rancheria Macabilito
Postal Code: 86400