Schools in Las Palomas (Aguascalientes)
Where to study in Las Palomas? Education is important, and there are many schools to choose from in classroom hours or teaching quality. Here is a list of the best schools in the State of Aguascalientes.
Where can I study in the Municipality of Aguascalientes?
The schoolchildren in the classrooms on this page come from villages all over the municipality of Aguascalientes.
- Tres Cruces (2 inhabitants)
- Anexo al Palomino (3 inhabitants)
- Colonia La Perla (402 inhabitants)
- Ejido los Negritos (107 inhabitants)
- Ejido San Ignacio (- inhabitants)
- Valle de San Ignacio (El Filso) (217 inhabitants)
- El Molino (33 inhabitants)
- Granja Las Palmas (- inhabitants)
- Granja Los Jacalitos (54 inhabitants)
- Granja los Pavos (- inhabitants)
- Granja San Antonio (- inhabitants)
- Granja Santa Teresa (14 inhabitants)
- Los Negritos (157 inhabitants)
- Rancho Castañeda (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho La Luz (2 inhabitants)
Preescolar Comunitario, Elementary Education (Preschool Conafe)Type: Public (Mexican Federal, Organismo Descentralizado De La Secretaria De Educacion Publica)
School hours: Morning
Address: Las Palomas I
Postal Code: 20190