Schools in La Cofradía (Irapuato, Guanajuato)
We have many schools in La Cofradía (Guanajuato). Browse through the list below to analyze teaching quality or computers and make a good choice for your children's school.
Where can I study in the Municipality of Irapuato?
From these localities of the municipality of Irapuato children attend the following schools.
- Cantarranas (21 inhabitants)
- Cerro Prieto (12 inhabitants)
- El Monte (7 inhabitants)
- El Rosal (122 inhabitants)
- Granja Hernández (23 inhabitants)
- Granja la Cuchilla (Elías Granados) (- inhabitants)
- Granja los Hernández (Ignacio Hernández) (11 inhabitants)
- La Generala (5 inhabitants)
- La Presa de San Antonio (Raúl Rivera) (60 inhabitants)
- Loma de San Antonio (8 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro 18 (- inhabitants)
- Molino de Santa Ana (1374 inhabitants)
- Nueva Colonia Copalillo (El Atorón) (879 inhabitants)
- Rancho Monteleón (- inhabitants)
- San Agustín el Alto (La Araña) (642 inhabitants)
Preescolar Comunitario, Elementary Education (Preschool Conafe)Type: Public (Mexican Federal, Organismo Descentralizado De La Secretaria De Educacion Publica)
School hours: Morning
Address: La Cofradia
Postal Code: 36590