Information and updated data of Zona Centro in Tamaulipas: postal code, location, maps. Photos. Hotels. Places to eat.
Within the town of Cuauhtémoc is located the site of Zona Centro (Ampliacion) (Municipality: Altamira, State: Tamaulipas). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 6.65 km (direction E) from the center of the Altamira municipality. If you want to walk from the center of the town of Cuauhtémoc, you will find it in the W direction at a distance of 0.61 km.
Map and satellite photo of Zona Centro (Altamira)
Where is Zona Centro? Here's a location map of Zona Centro: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Zona Centro, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Zona Centro (Altamira) is 89610
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Zona Centro. Please write the following 5 digits: 89610. The first two digits ("89") correspond to the state of Tamaulipas, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Zona Centro. Opinions.
Do you like Zona Centro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Zona Centro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Hotels and accommodation in Zona Centro
Bars in Zona Centro
Restaurants to eat in Zona Centro
Mexican street food in Zona Centro
Tacos & Tortas in Zona Centro
Dentists in Zona Centro
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Altamira:
- Cruz Grande (Cruz de los Ríos) (77 inhabitants)
- Diana Laura Riojas de Colosio (- inhabitants)
- Don Ángel (- inhabitants)
- El Papayal (- inhabitants)
- Granja María Esther (- inhabitants)
- César García Estopier (Santa Amalia) (- inhabitants)
- Jardines de Arboledas (- inhabitants)
- La Pollera (1 inhabitants)
- La Resolana (- inhabitants)
- La Salada (4 inhabitants)
- Mata del Abra (515 inhabitants)
- San Armando (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Lidia (3 inhabitants)
- Tancuayán (1 inhabitants)
- Villa Manresa (- inhabitants)