Information and updated data of Yostiro in Guanajuato: postal code, location, maps. Photos.
The site of Yostiro (Colonia) is located in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo (in the State of Guanajuato). It is located exactly 4.16 km (towards E) from the geographic center of the Pueblo Nuevo municipal area.
Map and satellite photo of Yostiro (Pueblo Nuevo)
Find out the location of Yostiro through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Yostiro, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Yostiro (Pueblo Nuevo) is 36890
Knowing the Zip Code of Yostiro is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "36890" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "36") are those of the State of Guanajuato, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Yostiro. Opinions.
Do you like Yostiro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Yostiro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo:
- Casa Blanca (310 inhabitants)
- Centenario de la Revolución (298 inhabitants)
- Cerrito del Capulín de Yóstiro (155 inhabitants)
- El Baúl (2 inhabitants)
- Puente Blanco (30 inhabitants)
- Huatzimitiro (- inhabitants)
- La Purísima (302 inhabitants)
- Los Rayos (27 inhabitants)
- Padres Mártires (223 inhabitants)
- Progreso de Afuera (104 inhabitants)
- San Cleto (1 inhabitants)
- San José del Carmen (324 inhabitants)
- San Rafael (23 inhabitants)
- Santa Eulalia (11 inhabitants)
- Villa de Guadalupe (899 inhabitants)