VISTA DEL SOL II
Information and updated data of Vista Del Sol Ii in Aguascalientes: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
The site of Vista Del Sol Ii (Fraccionamiento) located within the town of Aguascalientes, in the Municipality of Aguascalientes (in the State of Aguascalientes). It is located exactly 6.23 km (towards NW) from the geographic center of the Aguascalientes municipal area. If you want to walk from the center of the town of Aguascalientes, you will find it in the SW direction at a distance of 2.71 km.
Map and satellite photo of Vista Del Sol Ii (Aguascalientes)
Where is Vista Del Sol Ii? Here's a location map of Vista Del Sol Ii: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Vista Del Sol Ii, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Vista Del Sol Ii (Aguascalientes) is 20264
Knowing the Zip Code of Vista Del Sol Ii is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "20264" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "20") are those of the State of Aguascalientes, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Vista Del Sol Ii. Opinions.
Do you like Vista Del Sol Ii? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Vista Del Sol Ii so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Mexican street food in Vista Del Sol Ii
Dentists in Vista Del Sol Ii
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Aguascalientes:
- Tres Cruces (2 inhabitants)
- Ejido San Ignacio (- inhabitants)
- El Copetillo (3 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (El Mocho) (9 inhabitants)
- Granja San Antonio (5 inhabitants)
- La Mesa (16 inhabitants)
- Los Durón (144 inhabitants)
- Miguel Maldonado (3 inhabitants)
- Quinta La Luna (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Refugio Número Dos (132 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (- inhabitants)
- Rancho San José (1 inhabitants)
- San Bartolo (- inhabitants)
- San Miguelito (10 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Cieneguilla (432 inhabitants)