URBI QUINTA MONTECARLO
Information and updated data of Urbi Quinta Montecarlo in México: postal code, location, maps.
The site of Urbi Quinta Montecarlo (Ejido) located within the town of Cuautitlán Izcalli, in the Municipality of Cuautitlán Izcalli (in the State of México). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 4.47 km (direction N) from the center of the Cuautitlán Izcalli municipality. And it is located at 4.74 km (towards N ) from the urban center of the town of Cuautitlán Izcalli.
Map and satellite photo of Urbi Quinta Montecarlo (Cuautitlán Izcalli)
Find out the location of Urbi Quinta Montecarlo through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Urbi Quinta Montecarlo, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Urbi Quinta Montecarlo (Cuautitlán Izcalli) is 54719
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Urbi Quinta Montecarlo. Please write the following 5 digits: 54719. The first two digits ("54") correspond to the state of México, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Urbi Quinta Montecarlo. Opinions.
Do you like Urbi Quinta Montecarlo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Urbi Quinta Montecarlo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Cuautitlán Izcalli:
- Axotlán (5456 inhabitants)
- Brisas del Lago (- inhabitants)
- Cuautitlán Izcalli (515353 inhabitants)
- Ejido de Guadalupe (1992 inhabitants)
- Ejido Santiago Cuautlalpan (607 inhabitants)
- El Cerrito (626 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (7574 inhabitants)
- San José Huilango (3231 inhabitants)
- Las Tinajas (1472 inhabitants)
- Los Ailes (2368 inhabitants)
- San Pablo de los Gallos (2433 inhabitants)
- Ejido Santa María Tianguistenco (Ejido el Rosario) (6730 inhabitants)
- Santa María Tianguistengo (7321 inhabitants)