Information and updated data of Unidad Jardin in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
The site of Unidad Jardin (Colonia) located within the town of Córdoba, in the Municipality of Córdoba (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). It is located exactly 5.32 km (towards S) from the geographic center of the Córdoba municipal area. From the town center of Córdoba, you can get there in 1.12 km in the SW direction.
Map and satellite photo of Unidad Jardin (Córdoba)
Find out the location of Unidad Jardin through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Unidad Jardin, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Unidad Jardin (Córdoba) is 94640
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Unidad Jardin. Please write the following 5 digits: 94640. The first two digits ("94") correspond to the state of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Unidad Jardin. Opinions.
Do you like Unidad Jardin? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Unidad Jardin so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Bars in Unidad Jardin
Restaurants to eat in Unidad Jardin
Fast food in Unidad Jardin, delivery and take-away
:: COCINA ECONÓMICA LUPITA
:: COCINA ECONÓMICA TRINI
:: COCINA ROSITA
:: COMEDOR DE ANA KAREN
:: COMIDA CORRIDA
Mexican street food in Unidad Jardin
Tacos & Tortas in Unidad Jardin
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Córdoba:
- Córdoba (139075 inhabitants)
- CÃ³rdoba Uno (- inhabitants)
- Colonia Vicente (69 inhabitants)
- El Palenque Palotal (776 inhabitants)
- La Lagunilla (478 inhabitants)
- La Luz Francisco I. Madero (San Román) (10907 inhabitants)
- La Palma (Tercera Manzana del Barreal) (860 inhabitants)
- Quinta Manzana del Barreal (407 inhabitants)
- San Felipe (122 inhabitants)
- San Juan Nepomuceno (- inhabitants)
- San Juan Ranchero (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (417 inhabitants)
- Santa Gertrudis (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresita (Segunda Manzana del Barreal) (615 inhabitants)
- Tinajitas (109 inhabitants)