Information and updated data of Tamaulipas in Tamaulipas: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
Do you want to find the location of Tamaulipas (Colonia)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Miramar, which is placed in the Municipality of Altamira (in the State of Tamaulipas). It is located exactly 32.92 km (towards SW) from the geographic center of the Altamira municipal area. And it is located at 4.25 km (towards SW ) from the urban center of the town of Miramar.
Map and satellite photo of Tamaulipas (Altamira)
Find out the location of Tamaulipas through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Tamaulipas, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Tamaulipas (Altamira) is 89604
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Tamaulipas. Please write the following 5 digits: 89604. The first two digits ("89") correspond to the state of Tamaulipas, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Tamaulipas. Opinions.
Do you like Tamaulipas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Tamaulipas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Bars in Tamaulipas
Restaurants to eat in Tamaulipas
Chicken restaurants in Tamaulipas
Tacos & Tortas in Tamaulipas
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Altamira:
- Jesús Vega (1 inhabitants)
- La Corneta (- inhabitants)
- La Herradura (- inhabitants)
- La Leona (- inhabitants)
- La Vuelta del Zopilote (Los Mezquites) (5 inhabitants)
- Los Chavitos (- inhabitants)
- Los Coyotes (El Fortín) (4 inhabitants)
- Los Tomates (10 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (- inhabitants)
- San Ángel (- inhabitants)
- San Felipe (- inhabitants)
- Talamira (Las Carboneras) (- inhabitants)
- Tancuayán (1 inhabitants)
- Tomás Saucedo (- inhabitants)
- Tres Marías (10 inhabitants)