Information and updated data of Santo Domingo in Chiapas: postal code, location, maps.
Within the town of Tapalapa is located the site of Santo Domingo (Pueblo) (Municipality: Tapalapa, State: Chiapas). It is located exactly 3.54 km (towards S) from the geographic center of the Tapalapa municipal area. And it is located at 0.22 km (towards S ) from the urban center of the town of Tapalapa.
Map and satellite photo of Santo Domingo (Tapalapa)
Find out the location of Santo Domingo through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Santo Domingo, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Santo Domingo (Tapalapa) is 29670
Knowing the Zip Code of Santo Domingo is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "29670" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "29") are those of the State of Chiapas, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Santo Domingo. Opinions.
Do you like Santo Domingo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santo Domingo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Tapalapa:
- Arroyo Seco (86 inhabitants)
- Blanca Rosa (201 inhabitants)
- Buenavista (Lindavista) (77 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (216 inhabitants)
- Flores Magón (3 inhabitants)
- Liquidámbar (108 inhabitants)
- Mazono (410 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Progreso (91 inhabitants)
- Palestina (144 inhabitants)
- Sagrado Corazón de Jesús (205 inhabitants)
- San Agustín (53 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (213 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (61 inhabitants)
- Tapalapa (1940 inhabitants)
- Veinte de Noviembre (202 inhabitants)