Information and updated data of Santa Rosalia in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
Within the town of Córdoba is located the site of Santa Rosalia (Colonia) (Municipality: Córdoba, State: Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 6.52 km (direction S) from the center of the Córdoba municipality. If you want to walk from the center of the town of Córdoba, you will find it in the S direction at a distance of 1.84 km.
Map and satellite photo of Santa Rosalia (Córdoba)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of Santa Rosalia is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of Santa Rosalia (Córdoba) is 94679
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Santa Rosalia. Please write the following 5 digits: 94679. The first two digits ("94") correspond to the state of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Santa Rosalia. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Rosalia? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Rosalia so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Elotes (corn on the cob) in Santa Rosalia
Burgers in Santa Rosalia
Tacos & Tortas in Santa Rosalia
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Córdoba:
- Agustín Millán (627 inhabitants)
- Antonio Vázquez (- inhabitants)
- Colorines (2911 inhabitants)
- Fredepo (2322 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro Catorce (211 inhabitants)
- La Luz Francisco I. Madero (San Román) (10907 inhabitants)
- Loma Chica del Gallego (128 inhabitants)
- Los Lienzos (1727 inhabitants)
- Marcelino López Sánchez (29 inhabitants)
- Morelos Dos (14 inhabitants)
- Quinta Manzana del Barreal (407 inhabitants)
- Rancho Quemado (Cerro la Totola) (47 inhabitants)
- San Buenaventura (12 inhabitants)
- San José de Tapia (1876 inhabitants)
- Unidad Habitacional San José de Abajo (1143 inhabitants)