Information and updated data of Santa Jacoba in Hidalgo: postal code, location, maps. Hotels.
The site of Santa Jacoba (Pueblo) located within the town of Ajacuba, in the Municipality of Ajacuba (in the State of Hidalgo). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 6.51 km (direction SE) from the center of the Ajacuba municipality. If you want to walk from the center of the town of Ajacuba, you will find it in the E direction at a distance of 0.89 km.
Map and satellite photo of Santa Jacoba (Ajacuba)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of Santa Jacoba is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of Santa Jacoba (Ajacuba) is 42150
Knowing the Zip Code of Santa Jacoba is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "42150" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "42") are those of the State of Hidalgo, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Santa Jacoba. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Jacoba? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Jacoba so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Hotels and accommodation in Santa Jacoba
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Ajacuba:
- Ajacuba (7245 inhabitants)
- Barrio el Rincón Sur (185 inhabitants)
- Colonia el Santo Niño (76 inhabitants)
- El Cerrito de las Colmenas (8 inhabitants)
- El Gorrión (214 inhabitants)
- El Tumba (- inhabitants)
- Emiliano Zapata (278 inhabitants)
- Las Huertas (6 inhabitants)
- Los Corrales (1 inhabitants)
- Los Cruces (3 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Venero (Cuernavaca) (6 inhabitants)
- San Nicolás Tecomatlán (2375 inhabitants)
- Santiago Tezontlale (4226 inhabitants)
- Tulancalco (335 inhabitants)
- Vicente Guerrero (1568 inhabitants)