SAN PEDRO APULCO
Information and updated data of San Pedro Apulco in Zacatecas: postal code, location, maps. Photos. Places to eat.
The site of San Pedro Apulco (Pueblo) located within the town of Apulco, in the Municipality of Apulco (in the State of Zacatecas). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 8.75 km (direction S) from the center of the Apulco municipality. If you want to walk from the center of the town of Apulco, you will find it in the W direction at a distance of 0.06 km.
Map and satellite photo of San Pedro Apulco (Apulco)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of San Pedro Apulco is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of San Pedro Apulco (Apulco) is 99920
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of San Pedro Apulco. Please write the following 5 digits: 99920. The first two digits ("99") correspond to the state of Zacatecas, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for San Pedro Apulco. Opinions.
Do you like San Pedro Apulco? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Pedro Apulco so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Bars in San Pedro Apulco
Fast food in San Pedro Apulco, delivery and take-away
Mexican street food in San Pedro Apulco
Chicken restaurants in San Pedro Apulco
Tacos & Tortas in San Pedro Apulco
Dentists in San Pedro Apulco
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Apulco:
- Agua Blanca (49 inhabitants)
- Agua Tinta de Arriba (33 inhabitants)
- Arroyo Hondo de Arriba (48 inhabitants)
- El Salitrillo (3 inhabitants)
- El Soyatal (48 inhabitants)
- El Tezontle (18 inhabitants)
- Huegolita (220 inhabitants)
- La Cañada del Toro (12 inhabitants)
- Las Alazanas (Silvia Iñiguez) (2 inhabitants)
- Lo de Carrera (92 inhabitants)
- Los Aguilera (- inhabitants)
- Pastoría (98 inhabitants)
- Rancho La Cofradía (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (110 inhabitants)
- Tenayuca (1866 inhabitants)