SAN NICOLAS EL ORO
Information and updated data of San Nicolas El Oro in México: postal code, location, maps.
The site of San Nicolas El Oro (Pueblo) located within the town of El Oro de Hidalgo, in the Municipality of El Oro (in the State of México). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 5.04 km (direction E) from the center of the El Oro municipality. If you want to walk from the center of the town of El Oro de Hidalgo, you will find it in the NW direction at a distance of 1.2 km.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of El Oro (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Map and satellite photo of San Nicolas El Oro (El Oro)
Where is San Nicolas El Oro? Here's a location map of San Nicolas El Oro: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in San Nicolas El Oro, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of San Nicolas El Oro (El Oro) is 50626
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of San Nicolas El Oro. Please write the following 5 digits: 50626. The first two digits ("50") correspond to the state of México, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of México (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Vote for San Nicolas El Oro
Do you like San Nicolas El Oro or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Nicolas El Oro to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of El Oro:
- Barrio de las Peñitas (262 inhabitants)
- Barrio San Isidro, Pueblo Nuevo de los Ángeles (722 inhabitants)
- Cerro Llorón (812 inhabitants)
- Concepción Primera (260 inhabitants)
- Barrio del Gigante (433 inhabitants)
- La Concepción (La Concepción Segunda) (2152 inhabitants)
- La Jordana (940 inhabitants)
- La Loma de la Cima (367 inhabitants)
- La Mesa (287 inhabitants)
- La Soledad (345 inhabitants)
- Laguna Seca (227 inhabitants)
- San Juan Bosco (973 inhabitants)
- San Nicolás el Oro (San Nicolás) (1222 inhabitants)
- Venta del Aire (702 inhabitants)
- Yomeje (321 inhabitants)