Information and updated data of San Nicolas in Puebla: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
Within the town of Atempan is located the site of San Nicolas (Barrio) (Municipality: Atempan, State: Puebla). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 3.93 km (direction N) from the center of the Atempan municipality. From the town center of Atempan, you can get there in 1.04 km in the NW direction.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Atempan (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Map and satellite photo of San Nicolas (Atempan)
Where is San Nicolas? Here's a location map of San Nicolas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in San Nicolas, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of San Nicolas (Atempan) is 73944
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of San Nicolas. Please write the following 5 digits: 73944. The first two digits ("73") correspond to the state of Puebla, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Puebla (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Vote for San Nicolas
Do you like San Nicolas or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Nicolas to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Tamales in San Nicolas
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Atempan:
- Atempan (7491 inhabitants)
- Cala Norte (1521 inhabitants)
- Cala Sur (2840 inhabitants)
- El Cuatro (486 inhabitants)
- Huexoteno (490 inhabitants)
- Las Canoas (661 inhabitants)
- Las Delicias (915 inhabitants)
- Meyuco (63 inhabitants)
- Potrero Nuevo (431 inhabitants)
- Quinta la Piedad (47 inhabitants)
- San Ambrosio (892 inhabitants)
- San Nicolás (Animazco) (847 inhabitants)
- Tacopan (5251 inhabitants)
- Tanhuixco (1380 inhabitants)
- Tezhuatepec (2301 inhabitants)