Information and updated data of San Miguel in Chiapas: postal code, location, maps.
The site of San Miguel (Rancho O Rancheria) is located in the Municipality of La Independencia (in the State of Chiapas). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 9.31 km (direction NW) from the center of the La Independencia municipality.
#1 Mapa y foto satelital de San Miguel (La Independencia)
Find out the location of San Miguel through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in San Miguel, and the town has been marked with the symbol
#2 El Código Postal de San Miguel (La Independencia) es 30189
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of San Miguel. Please write the following 5 digits: 30189. The first two digits ("30") correspond to the state of Chiapas, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
#3 Vote for San Miguel as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like San Miguel or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Miguel to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
#4 Comments and opinions about San Miguel
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of La Independencia:
- Argovia (47 inhabitants)
- Candelaria (485 inhabitants)
- El Campamento (653 inhabitants)
- El Triunfo (5660 inhabitants)
- La Reforma (- inhabitants)
- Las Brisas (2 inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (145 inhabitants)
- Morelia (35 inhabitants)
- Playa Azul (760 inhabitants)
- Río Blanco (1515 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Porvenir (584 inhabitants)
- San Diego (13 inhabitants)
- San Miguel los Altos (56 inhabitants)
- San Rufino (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (18 inhabitants)