Information and updated data of San Marcos in Morelos: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
Within the town of Yecapixtla is located the site of San Marcos (Pueblo) (Municipality: Yecapixtla, State: Morelos). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Yecapixtla, you can locate it exactly at 2.29 km (in the N direction). And it is located at 0.83 km (towards S ) from the urban center of the town of Yecapixtla.
Map and satellite photo of San Marcos (Yecapixtla)
Where is San Marcos? Here's a location map of San Marcos: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in San Marcos, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of San Marcos (Yecapixtla) is 62820
Knowing the Zip Code of San Marcos is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "62820" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "62") are those of the State of Morelos, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for San Marcos. Opinions.
Do you like San Marcos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Marcos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Bars in San Marcos
Mexican street food in San Marcos
Chicken restaurants in San Marcos
Tacos & Tortas in San Marcos
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Yecapixtla:
- Campo el Guaje (- inhabitants)
- Campo Nuevo (4 inhabitants)
- Campo Piedra Colorada (180 inhabitants)
- Tlacotitlán (494 inhabitants)
- El Izote (56 inhabitants)
- Los Capulines (365 inhabitants)
- Los Chichicastles (132 inhabitants)
- Los Limones (638 inhabitants)
- Potrero Ejidal las Lomas (- inhabitants)
- Rancho el Paredón (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho Puente Negro (4 inhabitants)
- Ampliación Yecapixteca (596 inhabitants)
- Xochitlán (95 inhabitants)
- Yecapixtla (19104 inhabitants)
- Zacahuacatla (81 inhabitants)