SAN JUAN BOSCO
Information and updated data of San Juan Bosco in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave: postal code, location, maps. Photos. Places to eat.
Do you want to find the location of San Juan Bosco (Conjunto Habitaciona)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Juan Díaz Covarrubias, which is placed in the Municipality of Hueyapan de Ocampo (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). It is located exactly 5.24 km (towards SE) from the geographic center of the Hueyapan de Ocampo municipal area. If you want to walk from the center of the town of Juan Díaz Covarrubias, you will find it in the SW direction at a distance of 0.43 km.
Map and satellite photo of San Juan Bosco (Hueyapan de Ocampo)
Where is San Juan Bosco? Here's a location map of San Juan Bosco: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in San Juan Bosco, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of San Juan Bosco (Hueyapan de Ocampo) is 95850
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of San Juan Bosco. Please write the following 5 digits: 95850. The first two digits ("95") correspond to the state of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for San Juan Bosco. Opinions.
Do you like San Juan Bosco? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Juan Bosco so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Bars in San Juan Bosco
Restaurants to eat in San Juan Bosco
Tacos & Tortas in San Juan Bosco
Dentists in San Juan Bosco
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Hueyapan de Ocampo:
- Aldana (- inhabitants)
- Alto Lucero (126 inhabitants)
- Beto Zavalza (- inhabitants)
- Cerro de Castro (535 inhabitants)
- Coyolito (242 inhabitants)
- Emiliano Zapata (240 inhabitants)
- Francisco I. Madero (273 inhabitants)
- Genaro Ríos (- inhabitants)
- José Humberto Delfín Castro (3 inhabitants)
- La Nueva Esperanza (136 inhabitants)
- Monasterio Santísima Trinidad (- inhabitants)
- Naranjo (Wenceslao Molina González) (8 inhabitants)
- Santa Catalina (1452 inhabitants)
- Santa Catarina de Jara (3 inhabitants)
- Zapoapan de Amapan (974 inhabitants)