Information and updated data of San Isidro in Nayarit: postal code, location, maps. Photos. Places to eat.
Do you want to find the location of San Isidro (Colonia)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Mezcales, which is placed in the Municipality of Bahía de Banderas (in the State of Nayarit). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Bahía de Banderas, you can locate it exactly at 12.76 km (in the S direction). If you want to walk from the center of the town of Mezcales, you will find it in the NW direction at a distance of 0.71 km.
Map and satellite photo of San Isidro (Bahía de Banderas)
Where is San Isidro? Here's a location map of San Isidro: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in San Isidro, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of San Isidro (Bahía de Banderas) is 63738
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of San Isidro. Please write the following 5 digits: 63738. The first two digits ("63") correspond to the state of Nayarit, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for San Isidro. Opinions.
Do you like San Isidro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Isidro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Bars in San Isidro
Fast food in San Isidro, delivery and take-away
Pizza places in San Isidro
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Bahía de Banderas:
- El Carajo Dos (- inhabitants)
- El Berrendo (- inhabitants)
- El Capomal (4 inhabitants)
- El Colomo (1462 inhabitants)
- El Pitayo (Los Colitas) (2 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Real del Oro (85 inhabitants)
- Mesa del Gatillo (- inhabitants)
- Las Caobas (- inhabitants)
- Las Palmitas (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Grande (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Yaqué (5 inhabitants)
- Ron Maly (2 inhabitants)
- San Ángel (2 inhabitants)
- San Vicente (38666 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (25 inhabitants)