Information and updated data of San Fernando in Aguascalientes: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
Within the town of Aguascalientes is located the site of San Fernando (Unidad Habitacional) (Municipality: Aguascalientes, State: Aguascalientes). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 7.12 km (direction N) from the center of the Aguascalientes municipality. If you want to walk from the center of the town of Aguascalientes, you will find it in the S direction at a distance of 1.04 km.
#1 Mapa y foto satelital de San Fernando (Aguascalientes)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of San Fernando is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
#2 El Código Postal de San Fernando (Aguascalientes) es 20247
Knowing the Zip Code of San Fernando is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "20247" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "20") are those of the State of Aguascalientes, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
#3 Vote for San Fernando as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like San Fernando or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Fernando to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
#4 Comments and opinions about San Fernando
Fast food in San Fernando, delivery and take-away
Mexican street food in San Fernando
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Aguascalientes:
- Arellano (1169 inhabitants)
- Condominio Q Campestre (554 inhabitants)
- Cumbres III (2871 inhabitants)
- El Bramadero (- inhabitants)
- El Fresno (Las Norias de San Bartolo) (7 inhabitants)
- La Campostela (2 inhabitants)
- Las Durazneras (2 inhabitants)
- Los Cocuyos (6 inhabitants)
- San José (96 inhabitants)
- Norias del Paso Hondo (3362 inhabitants)
- Rancho Pozo Bravo (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho Topogigio (12 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (4 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (Granja Santa Anita) (- inhabitants)
- ViÃ±edos el Quelite (- inhabitants)