Information and updated data of San Cristobal in Guanajuato: postal code, location, maps. Photos.
The site of San Cristobal (Ejido) is located in the Municipality of Huanímaro (in the State of Guanajuato). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Huanímaro, you can locate it exactly at 4.42 km (in the SW direction).
Map and satellite photo of San Cristobal (Huanímaro)
Where is San Cristobal? Here's a location map of San Cristobal: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in San Cristobal, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of San Cristobal (Huanímaro) is 36997
Knowing the Zip Code of San Cristobal is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "36997" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "36") are those of the State of Guanajuato, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for San Cristobal. Opinions.
Do you like San Cristobal? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Cristobal so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Huanímaro:
- Cerrito de Aguirre (117 inhabitants)
- Colonia Rafael García (252 inhabitants)
- El Durazno (El Duraznito) (457 inhabitants)
- Granja Jaime Zavala (4 inhabitants)
- Granja la Joya (8 inhabitants)
- Huanímaro (5740 inhabitants)
- Jesús Sánchez Zárate (La Desmayada) (1 inhabitants)
- Joroches (Joroches Nuevo) (851 inhabitants)
- La Cantera (234 inhabitants)
- La Tinaja (534 inhabitants)
- La Cueva (1 inhabitants)
- Loma Bonita (- inhabitants)
- Paso de Carretas (344 inhabitants)
- Rancho de Guadalupe (El Gato) (678 inhabitants)
- San Cristóbal de Ayala (299 inhabitants)